View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 12:01 PM
Join the Dark Ram Side!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:1517
DarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant future

With my 97 Ram I had 5000 miles on it when I drove over something and tore up the sidewall. Couldn't be fixed. I had the steely spare on it for a week and then I went to the local Firestone to get one tire to match the other three. I don't remember what they were but I do remember they had the best price.

I get to the counter and ask for the exact tire and size knowing they had it in inventory.

The guy who was actually talking to me said "Sure. What are we putting it on?"
I said "The Ram out front."

Then a guy behind him lights up and says "You know you should always replace all four tires on a truck."

The guy talking to me ignores him. I say "I am not replacing three tires with 5000 miles on them."

Then this guys keeps going "Well, all 4x4 manufacturers recommend changing all four at one time."

I looked him right in the eye and said "You are full of shit. I am not replacing any tires that have 5000 miles on them. They are still new."

The guy who was doing the write up for the tire just smiled and shook his head. The other guy just mumbled something and sat down.
Magnaflow 14" Custom Install Bilstein 5100s Front Only Set at 2.8" Vararam Air Grabber Cravenspeed Stubby Antenna Dee Zee Tailgate Assist Billet Technology "The Punisher" Shift Knob Debadged doors and tailgate Plasti Dipped Grille Inserts The Punisher Grille and Tailgate Badges Exterior Chrome Delete 20" XD Series 795 Hoss LT305/55R20 Nitto Trail Grappler M/T Cabin Air Filter BAKFlip Roll-X Tonneau Cover