Vehicle: 2013 Dodge RAM pickup
Trim Level: Big Horn - Pkg 26Z
Color: Blue Pearl Coat
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:39
Jackdashack is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilAlex View Post
Welcome Jack. I'm a 62 yo with my first Hemi. Just had an 07 TRX4 but with retirement planned for 4 years out, wanted to upgrade before then. I have 13 RAM 1500 Express SB 4x4, red of course.
Enjoy,
GilAlex
GilAlex, ain't 2nd childhood great! haha! Well when I bought my first Jeep Wrangler back in 1989 I was 39yo and they were tellin' me then it was a mid-life play toy. I had 2 for a total of 21 years. I got a lot of playin' in during that time. I just enjoyed driving them. And I am enjoying this RAM just as much. I'm off the clock, have been a few years. Taking care of Mother losing her memory has taken up my last 4 years and I had to make adjustments, but it's all good. She slipped away last December and I know she's in a better place.

Now, after being devoted to her 24/7 for 4 years it's my time. Frankly, I'd never been able to buy this 10 years ago. I couldn't have afforded the gas. But now the thing can sit and look pretty in the driveway if I want. It' doesn't have to go anywhere. But it can sit still and look pretty a lot more than most.

Thanks for the words.

It's a 5.7Hemi BigHorn with the emblems. $3200 option package for incentive this thing would be a nightmare to most farmers. It's a good thing I have been fooling with computers since 1988 and on the web since 1996. Still, at that I am gonna have to do some readin' to figure all this thing does. I love the remote start. Is has wi-fi, sirrus free a year, navigation, heated mirrors, 8 speed automatic ... gosh. I can't list it all. I've never had such things.

Like a kid at Christmas. Thanks for the welcome!!

Old guys never die ... they just ... GO OUT AND BUY A RAM! hahaha!