Vehicle: 2013 Dodge RAM pickup
Trim Level: Big Horn - Pkg 26Z
Color: Blue Pearl Coat
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:39
Jackdashack is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanU View Post
Jack, I have 1825 miles on it. I should mention that mine too started out around 14. There's a lot to be said about the break-in. Your MPG should get better.
I don't drive like a dud all the time - I passed a slowpoke the other day going about 40. I goosed the Hemi and I was guessing "OK probably doin' 60." I looked down and I was at 82. What a ride!
haha! That's rich! After Jeeps and the last year or more my Mother's Sunfire so low to the road this thing does seem like you're crawling at 55mph. Well I take that into account then. Improve with age ... like us old geezers. Well I'd better speak for me and let you speak for yourself. I was always told I drove my Jeeps like and old grandpa. I suspect they were right. Every once in awhile the CHECK ENGINE light would come on. I knew all I had to do was goose if for a day or so and the light would go out. I guess I'm driving the RAM like that too. I should give it a little goose now and then. Don't most ladies appreciate that! And she is my new "babe" ... ":-D jack