View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 06:36 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 5.7L hemi
Trim Level: 1500
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:177
brondondolon has a spectacular aura aboutbrondondolon has a spectacular aura about

i doubt this is the problem but i would check your ball joints and hub. jack the truck up so the tire is 5" off the ground and take a pry bar or any pipe piece of wood or any other piece of material that you can use to pry. place it under the tire and pull up and release some what rapidly if it makes a clink or has any play typically your ball joints are bad. if its fine then put your hands on the right side and left side of the tire and try shaking it left and right if it makes a clink or there is any play your hub/wheel bearing/ tie rod may need to be looked at. also im not 100% sure what the suspension looks like on our trucks since i have yet to mess with mine but if it has a stearing stabalizer, which im sure it does, you can replace it with something like a procomp es1000.

hope my info helps
S&B CAI, Y-pipe muffler delete, Diablo intune, Hemifever, custom tune, 180 thermostat, BT oil catch can, smoked, tail light and 3rd breaklight, 5000k retrosolutions 55w HID headlights and fog lights, LED in all exterior lamps, red calipers. Future mods: 87mm TB, 3000 stall torque converter