View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 09:09 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: .
Rep:4371
Asur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond repute

OK everyone check this out, after spending hours on the phone with Bully dog and telling them that they would be shooting themselves in the foot for implementing this new policy, this is the email I got tonight.

Hey Al,

Good news!

Transfer unlock fee is now known as void to switch applications. The Gt for Hemi will be transferable between trucks from today on. If you could do me a personal favor please spread the good news throughout the forums. I have always felt customer service is our best aspect and hope this proves we are committed to keeping a happy customer base :-)

Thanks and have a good night!

Bully Dog Technical Support

So everything is back to normal, and you can now move the BD Hemi GT+ from one vehicle to another. Hope this helps.