Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 1500 SLT Big Horn 4x4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Black Gold
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:177
Whiplash has a spectacular aura aboutWhiplash has a spectacular aura about

much thanx guys

ya i saw the plastic located near the main, but wasn't sure if there was something on the backside of it....drilling blind bad I'll check into the others suggested as well!!

YA, i'm definitely looking at a block cdnoilram
my plan is to run the 8 (or even 4) into the cab to the fused block (minus the ham radio, it will connect direct to lead wire) and distribute from there. smaller ga. to the switches and again matching smaller ga. to the relays in the engine bay. From there i'm thinking 14 or 12 to each accessory. each relay will be fed fused direct from the battery as well. I don't want to draw any power from the cab wiring cuz i hear it can start affecting shyt.
and i'm not sure what those puppies are that are on the battery terminals so i'll bypass all that too

For now i'm probably only looking at a few lights etc, but one never knows so i'd like to pre-run enough twisted wire to accommodate any later additions.

again, thanx!!!