View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 07:12 PM
impugning the "hider"

Vehicle: 2012 1500 reg. cab 4x4
Trim Level: Express
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Rep:3215
PaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond repute

In my first post in this thread, I should have been clearer as to what kind of parts stores and people I was referring to. People like Dana work at the kind of place where they not only sell you parts, but try and give you some helpful advice and know-how. I WISH there was a place like that around me. Where I am, and what I originally referred to, there are "parts only" places with real dopes who just blurt out nonsense because their "buddy had that kind of problem back in '98, and this fixed it." Dana had to take and pass a test. The guys in the stores by me just have to show up half the time and be able to turn on the lights & the computer.

Last edited by PaulMys; 09-26-2013 at 07:14 PM.