Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: 1500 TRX4
Color: White
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:16
OregonTRX4 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by will36 View Post
There is no way in HELL he gets a new bumper. That little dent if any. I didnt pull those prices out of my rear. That is estimate # 4753. I wrote everyone of them in the last 5 years. I know just a little about how things work. And not to bash your other post ,but the bedside is not much if any thicker sheet metal than the door or fender. Its all thin. A stud gun would make quick work on his dent or just pull the tail light and work it like that.

OP That estimate is written on a Mitchell estimate system. Used by 75+% of all insurance companies. Turn it in on your policy pay your deductible. You can get a claim against him for that in small claims court.

That or wait until he goes on vacation jump his fence and turn his outside water hydrant on.
Hi Will, are you talking about the first damage? I believe it was repaired at a quote of 1020 or around there. Did not cost me anything as the neighbor covered the expense. The second incident at the dealership they actually told me that the it will be getting a new bed side, bumper, and taillight. It creased in weird places and I like the idea of new versus repair. Their insurance will pay for this.