View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 05:31 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2013 RAM 1500 SLT 4x4
Color: silver
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:31
BENLOCO is on a distinguished road

i feel your pain man. iv had my 2013 ram for a month now it has 19000 miles on it 17000 miles from the previous owner. but i myself am very angry and unimpressed with the truck. i was a big dodge fan up until this had to happen. i took it out to my ranch for the first time and the powersteering light went on and said powersteering hot? so i took it to the dealer whip 100 miles away to santafe lithia dodge. they replaced the rack and pinion because it didnt pass their tests. 5 hours of labor later i got my truck back. now theres a clunk in the shifting when i go from drive to park. im not about to drive another 100 miles to the dealership every week that something breaks.. i got burned into a lemon.. its sad i bet you a 1979 dodge powerwagon wouldnt be doing this crap. idk im disgusted with the truck and when i get into it every day i feel very un safe. what genius thought of makeing the power steering all electric. its a stupid design if you ask me... anyone else getting ripped off by their dodge lemon?