View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 12:05 AM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Vehicle: MOPAR
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:931
Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

Ok here is my opinion based off what our customers have said

JBA headers sent out over the last year - 3
JBA headers returned for poor gains - 2 (replaced with ARH)

ARH headers sent out over the last year - 20+
ARH headers returned for poor gains (or any other reason for that matter) - 0

with that said my vote is ARH all the way, we have been talking about putting them on the company truck for a while just back and forth on if we are gonna boost it or not if we boost it 1 7/8 if we do not boost is 1 3/4.

JBA you will not see gains through but a little part of the power band (nor will you with any other shorties for that matter, you almost better off getting a srt exhaust manifold I have seen a few guys do that) ARH long tubes you will see better gains, through much much more of the power gain, and if paired with the other big 3 bolt ons (CAI or hi flow filter, ported TB, hi flow muffler) and tuned properly we have had customers get up wards of 60+ HP at the wheels.

Hope this info helps someone, anyone who needs headers let us know we are a direct dealer with ARH and can guarantee 100% genuine product at the lowest prices around, just reach out to us and we would be more than happy to work with you and earn your business.

Additionally as far as the new company on the block we have been watching closely for some reviews to pop up, and have requested some info on them, if it is worth it (from a performance stand point) and can compare to ARH (in quality and gains) we will be picking that line up as well.

IF someone wants to try them out we can probably arrange something for them however I would be skeptical until there is some more real work info out

Thanks
Jeremiah

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!

Last edited by Bully's Performance; 09-28-2013 at 12:09 AM.