Old 09-29-2013, 05:57 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 4X4
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
godsey1 is on a distinguished road
Default Great looking site.

Hi all. My name is Tony, and I am from Tennessee. Been wanting a new Dodge truck for a while, so I went yesterday and got one. Well it's kind of a funny story.

Went to our local dealership 2 weekends ago and was looking around, but found nothing I liked. Later that day I looked online and seen a beautiful Flame red 1500 4X4 that I just loved. It had a leveling kit under it and big massive tires and wheels. I go to the dealership and ask about it, "I don't see it must have sold it" was what the salesmen told me. I leave the lot sad.

Get a call from another of their salesmen this past Friday and he said he found the truck on another one of their lots and could have it trucked here within the day. I said yes get it so I can see it. The truck arrived that evening around 7:00 and while it was being unloaded the driver smacks into a pole with it and damages the passenger side under the doors.

I go on the lot happy to see my future truck, and was very disappointed to see the metal dented and ripped.

The salesmen comes out and said he was sorry about it, but they could have another truck sent to them and put all the upgrades on it. I said sure. The same day they had a truck deliver a load of vehicles and there was another 1500 Flame Red just like the wrecked one. They put a group of guys on it and had it fixed up in about 4 hours.

By the time they had it fixed up, we had all of our paper work done, and came home to put the hardtop and full door on the 2008 Jeep Wrangler that we were trading in.

So all in all, it has been an eventful few days. I now have me new "mini monster truck" and am very happy.

Sorry for the long first post, But I just had to write the story out. I have the pictures of the damaged truck I will post tomorrow if anyone is interested.

Tony
Sponsored links