Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Sport Crew 4X4
Color: Deep Cherry Pearl
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:14
JaxLoki is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulswagelock View Post
I recently purchased a RAM for my personal use. My company has ~50 of them, varying years and trim levels. After about 2 weeks and 2000 miles, I have the burning rubber/coolant smell like others. Called my dealer in Greensburg Pa and they never heard of it. I have not heard of this with all my company trucks, and I assume an employee would say something.

Anyhow, stopped by the dealer. Service manager got a face full of the smell and started snorting, and coughing. Scheduled to go in this week, but not sure what their plan is. I called and asked for the plan before I leave it with them. Will let you know if I hear anything. For those of you whose service manager says Dodge is aware of this, can you tell me the dealership name so my service manager can call them?
Colorado Springs Dodge is aware of this. They expect resolution from Chrysler around the 15th.
Mufflex DOD14M, BakFlip Fibermax, K&N Drop-in Filter, Stubby Antenna, In-Cabin Air Filter Mod, Painted Tips, Debadged and B-pillar tape removed, Plastidipped All Chrome, Recon 60" Xtreme Light bar, Linex'd Go Rhino Dominator III Steps, 295/70 18 Trail Grapplers, Fuel Throttle 20x9, ReadyLift SST