View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 12:18 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2004 Dakota Club Cab 4X4
Trim Level: SXT
Color: Bright Silver
Engine: 2002-2008 226ci (3.7L) Magnum/PowerTech V6 215hp 235lb/ft
Rep:1824
RamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant future

You mean the kind of idiots that don't wear seat belts so they have to brace for a crash with their hand? Just FYI, recalls are not meant for cosmetic issues. Recalls are orders for repair of problems that could cause a crash or injury of some sort. I know several people that had their out of warranty vehicles repainted. By the way, if you're so unhappy with your Ram, why do you still have it? Your dash is "cheap" but I wonder how well you've maintained it and under what conditions your truck sits in when it's not being driven. I would think a 13 year old dash just might be prone to cracking if it's not regularaly cleaned and treated. Oh yeah, lets not forget about the damage of UV rays beating down on it. Unless this truck was garaged except when it was being driven, I'd say that's to be expected. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that since your avatar shows what appears to be a camping setup of some sort and that you seem to be in the middle of an area with no shade in sight that the truck has been out of the garage quite a bit.

When you have computer problems do you blame the manufacturer whos name is on the case, or do you blame the vendors that supplied the electronics inside? Perhaps you've sent a scathing letter to Bill Gates on occassion as well as ranting on forums about the numerous issues with his products. My point being that not every component of any vehicle is made in-house. Most of the problems we see are from vendor product failure.

Enough for now. I'm going to go fire off an e-mail to the Oneida flatware company for making Rosie O'donnell a fat bitch.

Last edited by RamTech; 12-18-2009 at 12:25 PM.