View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 12:50 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2001 Dodge Ram Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:525
Thebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of light

well, we've spent over 2k at a few shops and they cant figure it out, but from what i've asked and everyones answers on this forum, it seems like I have a vacuum leak

But I was recommended to start with the Plenum gasket, then all the lines. but the plenum gasket is pretty hard to get to. At least if it what I've been told and researched.

So it would take more research and a solid idea to get me all airtight.

Me alone to do a swap? Definitely not. But soon ill be helping my friend and his dad do a swap on there 80's CJ7. They're using a mutual friends garage with a lift and all that fun stuff. So I would basically have the resources and few knowledgeable buddies to help me along with it.

Not to mention if it is something possible for me to to at this time, there would be a few threads floating around that I would be asking some questions here as well.

I know I had to re flash my computer. How much does that cost? obviously its different at each shop. but you know, If you had a guess. haha.

Whats an OBD? What's the difference between I and II?
plasti-dipped hood stripe, rims, mirrors,handles, emblems,
Green Interior LEDs