View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 09:55 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2004 Dakota Club Cab 4X4
Trim Level: SXT
Color: Bright Silver
Engine: 2002-2008 226ci (3.7L) Magnum/PowerTech V6 215hp 235lb/ft
Rep:1824
RamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekery360 View Post
I have heard that Chrysler doesn't issue recalls often at all, and that they sometimes are hesitant to handle some warranty issues and stuff, but in my experience my truck hasn't needed any work done. And I have to agree with lamateo76. If you hate your truck, don't go on a forum for said truck to diss it. Put it up for sale in one of the many websites available for such services, and buy yourself something "better". I have no idea what you are trying to achieve. You have stated no proof of why your Chrysler insulting is justified. Your letter almost sounded like a poem to Chrysler insults. So make a point as to why you would do such a stupid thing or get outta here.
Takre it from me, Chrysler is hardly hesitant to issue recalls or fix things under warranty. Fact is most of the time you run into a warranty issue, it's the dealership and not Chrysler that's being hesitant.