View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 09:08 PM
US Army Retired

Vehicle: '11 Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew 4x4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Brilliant Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1189
ArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud of

My only issue with this:

I have a black truck, with black step bars, and I have a bad hip/am on a cane (read, cant lift right leg very high). My non-tow mirrors have the LED's in the bottom that light up the step so I can see where I am stepping at night. They act as puddle lighting. The tow mirrors have the LED's on the upper corner, so they will not light up the side of the truck. So for now, when towing the boat, I use the strap-on style mirrors, but I HATE them because they vibrate so much they are damn near useless unless at parking lot speeds.

2014 Mazda CX-5 Touring w/Tech Pack-6000K HID's, 20% tint, 35mpg, so I will leave it alone.
2002 Ford Focus ZTW Wagon-loaded, tinted, tunes and commuting. 163k miles and counting...