View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 01:39 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 2500HD
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2007-2011 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 650lb/ft
Iqudayo is a name known to allIqudayo is a name known to allIqudayo is a name known to allIqudayo is a name known to allIqudayo is a name known to allIqudayo is a name known to all

Anything you do to the truck for performance they are going to tell you that it voids the warranty (even if you install a K&N to replace the factory filter by the way don't waist your money on that). with that said I have a CAI from Bill Custom Intakes and have not had any issues at all. The tube that goes from the filter to the turbo has a diffuser in there you can remove that. cheep mod.
Tuners I am using a H&S Miny Max and again very happy with it if you want to eventually de-filter your truck look around there are still companies with them on the shelves and there is ways around it (the trans reprogramming is also worth it). I am removing my filters tonight when I get out of work EGR and cooler delete will be done next week.
Also I have heard that there a company called Green Filter they are supposed to be very good here are some sites to help you.

Research, Research, Research that is the key by the way all these guys are right if you want power you either have to go all out to get true power and performance

To many mods to list ask and I shall give you all the information, and help I can.
Everything from outside to interior.

Last edited by Iqudayo; 10-03-2013 at 03:08 PM.