View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 03:39 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Crew Cab 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:2008
Arth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2009 with 2013 Laramie door panels

Yes I went off and tried something else. Let me start off by saying wow does this open some doors... literally. This means any door panels from say a 2013 or 2014 Limited will fit any 09-12 no problem.

I am after the small details that make my 2009 different. These door panels were the next step. Something small and not to major. I personally like the design change and added wood/leather on the door.

The good news is that the Ram these were pulled from had tow mirrors so the factory window switches were 100% plug and play. I got rid of my old window switches that had the green light at night and I now have blue.

The doors also included the blue accent lights I just haven't gotten around to wiring them up yet.

So that everyone understands what I did I have pictures!! I will have more in a few days as I was tired and just wanted to get them on real fast.

Truck in question:

Old Panel:

Passenger door in progress:

Old rear door:

New rear door:

Side by sides:

Chrome... in moderation.
Sponsored links