View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 06:07 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 5.7L hemi
Trim Level: 1500
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:177
brondondolon has a spectacular aura aboutbrondondolon has a spectacular aura about
Default Headers for xmas but which ones...?

So xmas is right around the corner and im going to be getting headers. After trying to scavenge for info i havent really found any answers. I was set on getting the JBA shorties but now ive been swayed away from them because every one is saying there is almost no HP gains. So what are the headers i should get? The reason i want short over long tubes is because i dont want to replace my cat and relocate my O2 sensors at least thats the impression i get from them not to mention the price difference. also why is it crucial to run ceramic over stainless? so far my mods go S&B cai, muffler delete y pipe, diablo intune with a hemifever 91 tune, BP catch can, and a 180 t-stat. I plan on getting a moes 87mm TB next month as well so that would be on there before the headers will. are all shorties going to be pretty much pointless and a waste of money, are there any out there that do show gains, or should i just go for the gusto and get the long tubes? Thanks guys
S&B CAI, Y-pipe muffler delete, Diablo intune, Hemifever, custom tune, 180 thermostat, BT oil catch can, smoked, tail light and 3rd breaklight, 5000k retrosolutions 55w HID headlights and fog lights, LED in all exterior lamps, red calipers. Future mods: 87mm TB, 3000 stall torque converter
Sponsored links