View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 08:56 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Dodge Ram Sport Crew Cab
Color: Black
Rep:40
BigDaddyHock is on a distinguished road
Default Any RAM Engineers on this forum?

I have a case opened with Uconnect/RamCare but wanted to ask the forum since we're the real every day beta testers. My Sport came with the 8.4A dealer activated NAV. I didn't find out until after papers were signed and drove off that some features were missing (turn by turn in EVIC is my main feature i wanted and the option under settings isn't available to choose) The funny thing is, I have Junction View and 3D mapping. It's almost like I got a mix of software for both radios. My EVIC is the large display.

I realize the 8.4NA has the traffic antenna and HD radio so there is a small difference between the A and the NA radios. If you hold down the HOT/COLD temp settings (only need to do this on one side) the engineering menu comes up. They must use the same software for both because I see Analog and HD radio tech info listed. I'm more than happy to post pics of sections in the engineering menu if needed. I've also reset the radio (bottom option in engineering menu) but same options came back up. I really just want the turn by turn in EVIC enabled since I never use the voice (annoying) and to have the EVIC change briefly to a large green arrow showing the direction is helpful and safer than having to always look over at the center console.

Thanks in advance
Sponsored links