View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 01:58 AM
Stickers add Horsepower

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:2793
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maust1 View Post
The reason they didn't use the dodge in the flex test is the suspension would articulate like the ford and the tailgate would open like the Chevy. I do it all the time when I back to my front door to unload the bed.
Mick
P.s. there are rollers on the top of the ramp causing the front wheels of the 4wd trucks to lose traction on the front wheels causing them not to be able to climb the ramp. You can hear them spinning.
It's all the same now... Lets run all of the different trucks and somehow magically ours just destroy them.. Like idk.. i personally find that dodge has the best engine with the Cummins. GM has the best tranny with the allision. And sadly Ford probably has the best rear end. Body all comes down to personal preference.. All depends what someone wants out of their truck.
Tow mirrors up for the haters