Old 10-04-2013, 12:51 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2008 Reg. Cab/Bed 4x4
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:70
Lil Black 4x4 Hemi will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Lil Black 4x4 Hemi Send a message via Yahoo to Lil Black 4x4 Hemi

Quote:
Originally Posted by richmond View Post
Luke, do you guys have emissions testing Arkansas? Have you considered a low mileage 2003 CTD 5.9? We don't have emissions testing in KY. R...
We don't have emissions standards or vehicle inspections anymore in AR. Around here every diesel that's not a complete pavement queen is abused...bad. I think it has to do with the oil and gas industry and hired hands on farms just not caring.....In fact my 1960 2010 JD is proof of that.

I should say the deletes horrify me because I've been around diesels, mostly out of warranty, tractors my whole life, but not trucks. I can get around and troubleshoot etc a gas burner, for a diesel this advanced I'm going to have to rely on everyone else....and when you read the repair costs....it makes you hesitant to own one, much less void the warranty!
K&N Cold Air Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Rancho RS5000s, TRUXXX Leveling Kit, Heavy Duty Towing Shackles, Recon Smoked Cab Lights, Chrome Fender Flares, Stainless Door-sills, Chrome Door Trim, Atturo Trail Blade 35x12.50R20, METAL Grille Inserts.