View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 02:34 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 2500HD
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2007-2011 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 650lb/ft
Rep:563
Iqudayo is a name known to allIqudayo is a name known to allIqudayo is a name known to allIqudayo is a name known to allIqudayo is a name known to allIqudayo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonjansen View Post
Nice! Thanks for the info. I just read your post in your build thread and like I said in there, it's got me even more stoked to do this!
By the savings in fuel alone the tuner/deletes will pay for themselves within 2 years. Plus the added power and knowing my engine is running that much better and cleaner, it doesn't make sense not to do it. The only risk is the fact that if anything happens to the engine it's on my dime rather than the dealers.... That's the one part that worries me a little bit.

That's a really good deal for all those parts! I'm assuming you bought your tuner a while ago before the issues with H&S and the EPA that jumped the prices way up? Where'd you get your parts?
I bought the tuner in May I lost track of time sorry. But you still need to check and call different places If you have an issue finding it send me a pm and I'll hook you up with the guys where I got mine.
BUT first check with Bully Performance my guys are here in Jersey.

To many mods to list ask and I shall give you all the information, and help I can.
Everything from outside to interior.

Last edited by Iqudayo; 10-04-2013 at 02:36 PM.