View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 11:12 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Vehicle: MOPAR
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:931
Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation I am on the hunt for a old school Mopar help me out :)

Hey everyone, this is Jeremiah, as many of you know I traded my Ram for a Challenger, I have been thinking about picking up a 2500, however after much thinking I do not really want a 2500.

I am looking for a 1940-1959 step side Dodge Truck for the next company build, this vehicle needs no motor or transmission however it does need to have all the body parts, the wood bed in the floor does not have to be their as it will need to be replaced anyway if it is. The body needs to be in half way good condition and must be a rolling chassis. If it has a motor and trans this is fine, if it runs this is fine as well.

I have found a couple that I am bidding on now and hoping to score with one of them so that we can get it back here and have it ready to bring to Gatty (hopefully will depend on how much time and love is needed to get it done).

It can be a 1/2 ton, or 3/4 ton, and as stated must be a step side. (I know the dually is not a step side, but a truck like that is not out of the question as a step side bed could be put on it easy enough )

If you all wonderful Mopar lovers come across any craigslist ads or ebay listings, or find something in a barn somewhere feel free to post up here the info.

THANKS FOR THE HELP IN ADVANCE!

Here is what I am looking at now, as you all help me find potential trucks I will add an image here in the posts below and as I narrow them down I will add the ones I am seriously looking at and inquiring about here

1958 Dodge Truck

1956 Dodge

Thanks
Jeremiah

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!

Last edited by Bully's Performance; 10-06-2013 at 05:17 AM.
Sponsored links