View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 11:07 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Vehicle: MOPAR
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:931
Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnu View Post
Hell yeah!!! Ill keep my eyes open!!

And a classic dodge would be nice to see. The chevy and fords are cool, but a old skool dodge is just cooler becaise you dont see many.

If i ever get the funds, im doing a 65 chevy rcsb. My grandpa had a 3/4 65 long bed. And i loved it!! Until he traded it (not my idea i wanted it so bad even though it got 10mpg) for a wrangler that started having 103736280 problems...he ended up trading it off too.. oh well. Ill have mine one day.

Good luck on the hunt and post some pics if ya find the one fmyour looking for!!
Hey thanks for keeping an eye out! Once I find the one I settle on I will for sure post up some picks. I am not looking for something already all done as most of those are a little out of the budget and I would rather do the work to it myself (it is within my budget if I do it this way if I buy one already done I would end up spending another 5-10k to make it the way I wanted it and probably over pay by the same amount for the convenience of it being done up at the time of purchase). Of coarse for what I am using it for the drive train and suspension is going to be no where near original factory specs but the body and interior will be pretty much like it was from the factory except I have a cool idea with the wood floor that was not done from the factory (it will still be wood though), of coarse will have the AC and a radio gotta have my music (and if I end up with one without a step side I am going to put a step side bed on it).

With that said I am open to almost any old school dodge truck so long as it is pre 1960 and has a step side (or can have a step side put on it)

Yea I like old school chevy's too, my first vehicle I ever owned was a 1969 CST10 that truck was a beast and a lot of fun and a very nice truck, however I was young didn't know what I had and let it go. I would love to have another one day but as you said you see them almost everywhere and it would be sweet to have another old school dodge on the road I too will one day do up another chevy but that is a project that is not in the budget right now. When I do the chevy build that will probably cost me twice what I have budgeted for the dodge build I want to do.

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!
July Blowout Sale! 10% over cost and free shipping on any and all in stock items!

Last edited by Bully's Performance; 10-04-2013 at 11:11 PM.