Old 10-05-2013, 09:23 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2008 Reg. Cab/Bed 4x4
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:70
Lil Black 4x4 Hemi will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Lil Black 4x4 Hemi Send a message via Yahoo to Lil Black 4x4 Hemi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iqudayo View Post
Ok m two cents do it and don't look back the power is incredible, the longevity is great it all depends on what you want if you look at a 2010 I believe that was the last year of the truck without the additive having to be added. witch means it would be an easier delete process. and for the record I did my delete last night and all I have to say is I wish I would of done it as soon as I brought the truck home. As for the maintenance everyone complains about everything has a maintenance cost to it the only cost I have had with my truck has been regular scheduled maintenance oil change, differentials, trans fluid, shocks, you get the picture. I don't deal with all the other issues that gas engines have I am by no means knocking them but every time someone mentions a diesel truck some one goes around talking how they are more expensive to maintain. Ohhh we use more oil then a gas engine big deal we will be driving our truck longer also....
Sorry I had to get it off my chest I'm done
Lol it's cool man!

Maintenance costs don't scare me like "fixing it" cost. $500-$1000 for an injector, melted pistons, blown head gaskets. You can get those problems with anything but they seem more prevalent with diesels these days. Maybe it's from running hot tuners, or tons of work I just know I a few guys with a 6.uh-oh that have spent close to 10k to get their trucks straight.
K&N Cold Air Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Rancho RS5000s, TRUXXX Leveling Kit, Heavy Duty Towing Shackles, Recon Smoked Cab Lights, Chrome Fender Flares, Stainless Door-sills, Chrome Door Trim, Atturo Trail Blade 35x12.50R20, METAL Grille Inserts.