View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 01:36 AM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3277
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindanocturnal View Post
I will try and crawl under it tomorrow and snap some more pics. I am not sure what they are called but there are two rods that go from the rear end forward that are designed to keep rear end from rolling, slight play in one bushing but not the other. I plan to have dodge look at those Monday.
Those are the rear connecting rods you're looking at. They stop the axle from moving front/rear and rolling along the axle axis. There shouldn't be any movement in the bushings, so you'll want to have them looked at for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arth View Post
Gotta say after having my truck on a lift today, and I have airbags as well, that doesn't look good at all.

It almost looks like the coil wasn't put back into place just right but that is kind of hard to mess up.

Interested to see where Kurtis is going as one of my weak points is knowledge on suspension items.

Good luck to you.
In a parallel 4-link system, you need a way to prevent the axle from moving side-to-side, and that's the reason for the panhard bar. If the axle has moved that much, then there's an issue with the panhard bar.