View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 01:40 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Black/sandstone
Rep:38
Kindanocturnal is on a distinguished road

I am a huge leer fan. I also like the solid glass side windows. I put the same color matched leer 100xl on my 2005 & 2008 Ram. The solid, frameless side windows look great and you can crank them out a few inches in the bottom rear corner for cross ventilation in the summer which also looks sweet. The removable frame front window option is great making it easy to clean between the truck glass and cap. The other upgrade option I would never go without is the electric lock. My cap locks whenever I lock my truck.

I purchased the same series cap for my 2010 Ram (black) and the only issue I have ever had is the rear window/door shocks wear out every 1 1/2 years but this is only because I drive around with it open for my dog who loves to look at everyone around. The good news is the shocks are warranted for five years so replacing them has never been an issue. I also got the top rails with Thule quick connect brackets so I can put the cross bars on only when I need it.

If I ever buy another truck I will definitely buy another leer the week I bring her home.