View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 01:16 AM
Stickers add Horsepower

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:2778
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Welcome to the 'Z'. Here you will be able to find everything you are looking for. Great people here to help answer any questions you have about your truck, any ideas you have for Mods, and also put awesome Mod ideas into your head. Glad to have you with us and I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I have. Any questions you have feel free to send me a message and I will try my best to help. Any mods planned for the near future? Spend some time looking around, as there are several threads showing how members have installed LED's into the sport hood grills and I believe it will be very useful for you.
-Canadian Hemi Pride.
Tow mirrors up for all the haters