View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 04:37 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2012 power wagon
Rep:10
Ace wheeler is on a distinguished road
Default Where to start

I've had my 2012 ram power wagon about six months and nothing but problems with it. It got towed in today because it blew a hole in the block about the size of my fist on the highway, I wasn't towing or hauling just cursing, if this goes like every other time ive tryed to take it in for service ill probably have to get lawyers involved just to get them to warrenty it.
prior to that the throttle got stuck wide open on me twice while driving and dodge couldn't find any reason or solution. The plug for the winch was corroded beyond use the first time I tryed to use it and I opened the sun roof one day and the vacume caused by the wind going over it sucked the passenger side window out. I noticed the other day that my trailer break controller is reading that its applying breaks and that might be a problem if I ever have to tow a trailer

This truck has been babbyed since i got it with all oil changes being done early, synthetic fluids and mid grade gas, so its not a piece of junk because of neglect or the way I treat it, prior to this I had a 2008 Chevy that was problem free up to around 220000km and before that a 1995 ram that I got 260000km outa...

All this and it's only been one summer, we'll see what it's first winter in the Canadian oil field will bring.

I'd highly recommend to anyone not getting a dodge truck there's a reason their cheaper than ford and Chevy...