View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 12:23 AM
Stickers add Horsepower

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:2778
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonjansen View Post

I don't even know what to say to that

Right now I'm focusing more on performance stuff rather than suspension/wheels/tires. I want to get all the deletes and stuff done before I even think about the full lift. Plus I'll want to get AMP steps on it and a few other things like that on first too.
As far as the leveling goes I've been thinking about just throwing spacers and a track bar on it and call that good until I lift it. We'll see though.... My plans and ideas change a lot. Lol. Right now it's looking like I'll be ordering up the H&S MiniMaxx within the next few days.

Andrew, were you or Eric able to find anything out about getting an H&S MiniMaxx race tuner? I haven't heard back from either of you on that.
I am just trying to suggest how to improve ones income and make the most money out a day.. Didn't say anything about it being a respectful proper job.. But mod money is mod money at the end of the day I guess? lol

I am excited to see the mini-maxx, deletes and performance mods all done up on it.. Will need some video footage of coal rolling and drive by's to hear it roar... The AMP steps will look awesome on it. At the meet on the weekend LowUFO was telling my girlfriend about them on Andrews truck and she was trying to convince me to get them if I am lifting it.. Told her she is getting a step ladder or a rope ladder that drops out when the door is open.
Tow mirrors up for all the haters