View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 04:56 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: N/A
Rep:350
TransEngineer is just really niceTransEngineer is just really niceTransEngineer is just really niceTransEngineer is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tev9999 View Post
Mine was built in May or June if that helps. Do you have access to calibration/software updates to know if any were made since then?
Sounds like yours was a late build, so I doubt there are any updates out there (although no, I do not know for sure). You can check with your dealer; they would be able to check your current TCM software level and see if an update is available.

Also, it looks like all of our 2013 trucks are gone, so I can't find one to evaluate. You could ask your dealer to record your truck (doing the stuck-in-7th maneuver you noted) using their scan tool, and then upload that recording to Chrysler. Have them record (if possible) engine speed, turbine speed, output speed, current gear, target gear, vehicle speed, throttle position, cruise control status, and engine torque. When they upload the recording, post your VIN (last 8 digits) and dealer code (5-digit dealer number) and I will try to retrieve the recording and take a look at it. Ask your dealer to save a copy just in case I can't find it (I can have them e-mail it to me if that's the case).