Old 10-09-2013, 04:33 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge ram 1500 Hemi
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Deep Sea Water Blue
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:156
TORMENTOR has a spectacular aura aboutTORMENTOR has a spectacular aura about
Default The beginning and end to my Ram ownership..

So this past week has marked a pretty major turning point in my life.. a lot of changes made, hopefully for the better, but unfortunately, my ram had to be part of that change...

In august 2010, i made my first new vehicle purchase, my 2010 ram crew cab, exactly the way i wanted it, the color i wanted, immediately got it in for exhaust work, followed a few months later by the leveling kit and tires. Everything in my life was going great... almost had my down payment set for a house in the coming year, just all good.

Unfortunately... My significant other, decided to take our future into her own hands last year and plan a baby without me... Which i found out about shortly before we found out she was pregnant but it was already too late... And i mean, full out planning, off birth control, ovulation tests, the whole works, wrote it all out on a blog, but wrote it like we were a happy couple trying for one...

Life got pretty ugly... a lot of bitterness... no remorse from her at all... just happy shes going to have a baby, never blinked an eye to the destroyed trust and relationship she left in all of it... Even everyone around us, took notice to her obsession to this unborn child and how little she cared anymore about us after 7 years....

A lot of nights off work, dealing with the mess, my savings turning into debt, as i never wanted to even come home anymore... so many telling me to just leave, but i didnt... i wanted to stay, i wanted my first born to have a family... I never wanted her to be punished for my ex's major mistake...

unfortunately, 8 months later, we called it quits, just a month before my little girl was due, deciding it was better for our child to be apart and not in this house of ugliness and bitterness... It was the hardest thing i ever had to do.. choosing to split up my family, choosing not to wake up and go to sleep with my little girl... And i never realized just how hard that was going to be until i held her for the first time... After that, we agreed to atleast live together until the end of our lease, so i could live with my daughter for her first few months, and atleast have the memory of what it would be to wake up to her...

Sadly, that time has now passed... But im a fully dedicated father to my girl with split custody and still do my best to see her each day, even when i cant take her for the day... Its been one hell of a ride, and ive learned a lot about myself, my friends, my family and who was there for me... I spent many hours in my truck just driving, trying to clear my head, it was my only escape.

Fast forward to today, her and my ex, live about 15 min from me, both of us moved and basically settled into our new homes and starting my new life, new place, an absolutely amazing and gorgeous woman thats been there for me since the start that has opened some new doors to the future some day... but as sad as it was, i had to face the reality that my truck as a newly single dad and now on a single income just was not practical anymore... So as of two days ago, i no longer am a ram owner... but i stayed in the chrysler family.. and the Hemi family...

Meet the newest addition and new baby carrier:

2012 Chrysler 300c:

Sponsored links