Old 10-09-2013, 08:03 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 2WD
Trim Level: slt- lonestar
Color: Bright Silver
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:61
BULLRAM will become famous soon enough

I felt bad about posting , i love this truck, and was probably smiling as i drove it that day...it is really is a sweet truck, , i am asking something of the forum members here, could anybody with a 2010 or 2011, not a 2009, take a picture of the bottom of the bracket on the front strap where it goes into the frame, i know when you look at it, you will barely see the part where the strap goes in, but i am wanting to know if Dodge put a drain on the bottom of that bracket, it seems to me that it needs one, mine is closed off, and a perfect place for water to sit, i often wash the underneath of my truck at the non touching brushless carwash, so maybe the water just filled up in the bracket...I am reaching here...thank you in advance if anyone can help..I amgoing to take pictures of mine, but I have to remove all the rope first....

UPDATE !! Called Chrysler this morning, they were not impressed.......afer owning 3 Rams, and explaining all that happened, first question???...how much did the trailer weigh?...UHHHHHH! its an unloaded 16 foot lowboy, they told me that my warranty was expired, no kidding I think I knew that before I got on the phone, what I wanted was some help from a dealer or repair station , looks like i will be taking care of this my self, (with documentation), unless someone died, I wasnt given a chance...always made me mad, why it has to go to such extremes before ANY vehicle manufacturer will admit or take care of a problem BEFORE it gets worse, i am going to find the guy whos 09 did this same thing, and he told all on the forum to check theres , of course i didnt....

Last edited by BULLRAM; 10-09-2013 at 10:24 AM.