View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 07:28 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4X4
Trim Level: Sport quad cab
Color: Bright Silver Metallic
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:355
starquestbd22 is just really nicestarquestbd22 is just really nicestarquestbd22 is just really nicestarquestbd22 is just really nice

Man, that's quite a story. I truly hate to hear of anyone having to go through that sort of life altering event. I too have been through an event which changed a lot of things that I thought I knew and also taught me some very good life lessons. I'm glad to hear that you are choosing to be a part of your daughter's life. You will never regret that decision. Hang in there. It will get better and it will eventually get back to normal. You will be back on track, into a house, and back into a Ram if that's what you want.

In the meantime, that 300 is absolutely gorgeous!!! The silver with the big black rims.....YES!!! Beautiful car man. Let it be your release when you need it but be safe!!
06-08 chrome clads w/33" Cooper Discoverer H/T Plus, Mopar tailgate spoiler, debadged door trim & tailgate emblems, 13" antenna, LED dome & maps, Magnaflow 22" SI/DO, 18% tint, "HEMI" hood spears, VHT tinted tails & third brake light, Lamin-x optic blue fogs, leveled w/McGaughys 2" drop shackles.