View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 08:42 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1999 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Red
Engine: 1998-2001 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp(standard), 250hp(Sport package)
Rep:258
Bigred74 is a jewel in the roughBigred74 is a jewel in the roughBigred74 is a jewel in the rough

can somebody help me with this? i bought a superchips programmer last week... yes i know you said the other one was better but i found this one used and for cheap plus i wanted to correct my speedometer due to my 35's... but here comes the problem, the thing isnt vin locked. it hooked to my truck fine and tuned it no problem but when i go to tire height i get this...

"unable to adjust tire height. No ABS Module present on vehicle." called superchips and they said it means i have something wrong with my module... went to dodge dealership and they said not a thing is wrong with it if my abs light is not on which it isnt... so now i dont know what to do... correcting my speedometer was one of the main reasons i bought the thing

somebody please help me

*Bedliner paint job, leveling kit, 3'' body lift, 17'' eagle alloy rims series 197, 315/70/17 Nitto Trail Grappler M/T tires, S&B cold air intake, 52mm ported and bored throttle body, Superchips 3865 programmer