View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 01:13 AM
Stickers add Horsepower

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:2793
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamanhart View Post
No, im in the same boat as you unfortunately you either have to buy a 4"+ kit with a adapter to raise everything up which is rather pricey, or go with the good ol cranking the torsion keys or buy an after market set of keys, (which geometrically does the same thing just costs you more)
Theres your fix right there.. crank the bars or keys.

My bud has an 04 ram 1500.. all he has done is cranked the bars up.. And has 35/12.50 mickey thompsons or dick cepek.. Had to run spacers because he didn't pay attention to wheel offset and just went ahead and ordered what looked cool on impulse
Tow mirrors up for the haters