Old 10-10-2013, 05:44 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 4X4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Red
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:10
StrumminJ is on a distinguished road

Really??? Your correcting ME for suggesting this item is mounting platform?
That is all you have to say about this?
I am incorrectly describing the item?
If you quote me, please quote me completely.
I ASKED for the OP to correct my impression of the item.

Other poster were confused as to HOW they mounted their iPhones to this "mount mount"...

"The mounts look ok, just don't know how my iPhone mounts to a round disk."

"So the mount is a separate purchase?

Huh?"

"Dodge Ram Truck GPS/iPhone Mounts Bayou Goat Mounts has designed the only GPS/iPhone mounts made specifically for the 2009-2014 model Ram Trucks. Our mounts are easy to install using factory screws already on your Ram Truck dash. This is the answer to mounting a GPS or iPhone in your Ram Truck! Check out our sleek looking low-profile mounts at www.bayougoatmounts.com"

This "mount mount" is NOT a phone mount at all.
It IS a mounting platform.
You should correct Bayou Goat Mounts for THEIR semantics error, as that IS what it is at best.
False advertising at worst.

If you pay $25.00 for this "iPhone mount", install it with "factory screws already on your Ram truck dash" place your $500.00+ iPhone on top, then lose your $500.00+ iPhone out the window at your first left turn, you will be VERY disappointed.

I was trying to participate, and be helpful. You are correcting me incorrectly for no apparent reason. I am sorry to have had this conversation. I was invited to this thread. I will not accept any further invitations.

Good day.