Old 10-10-2013, 06:22 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2009 DODGE RAM Hemi
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:36
SIC09 is on a distinguished road

Sorry for the delay guys!, ended up getting a hit and run so had to deal with that before i could start dealing with my paint issue.

anyways, ive seen the dealership, the body shop and talked to Chrysler. Chrysler started a case for me, they said that my truck comes with a 100K mile - 6 year warranty for that kind of stuff. so the dealership took pictures and submitted it. The body shop wrote up the estimate ($3700) for the full de-trim and re paint. I should be hearing back about the approval within 1-2 weeks. Chrysler was much more help full then the dealership, cause the dealership 1st said they wont do anything about it since its over 35K miles. (i currently have 55K).

Here's is what i have on my truck, the body shop appraiser said she never seen that before, so she had to get the manager. They said its under the clear coat. which why it falls under the warranty Chrysler says i have on the truck.

if anyone else has this i recommend calling them. i have this over every painted panel on the truck. i hood has the least and the tailgate has the most. nothing on the inside door sills, or bumpers, ect.