Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Crew
Trim Level: Outdoorsman
Color: True Blue Peal/Mineral Gray
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:92
dawoodsman will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bighorn453 View Post
Did you look at my revised first post in this thread and try the direct link for your radio model?

I posted the RA3 and RA4 (North American) upgrade files to a Megaupload account.

And I just checked using Google Chrome, I am able to download the update directly from uConnect's site as I post this.

Great for you that it works now! I'll try it again in a bit, but again i just talked directly with uconnect tech support not long ago and they said the servers are still not functioning properly. From what I can gather they must work on occasion as there are people who seem to be able to sneak in, including the local dealer although it took hours for them to download it apparently.

And you must have missed my post above, "Also--I tried the links someone posted to the NZ download site, they don't work for me either. Got an error message saying the files were deleted from that server due to inappropriate use or something like that."

I'll try Mega again too. My IP is pretty robust so I don't believe I have any problems on their end. I have sent huge data and GIS (similar to autocad) files over it before with no problems.

If I recall correctly that mega upload was just one ISO file. ISO files have always been a pain on my home machine, they seem to refuse to behave the way I want. They demand to be burned to a DVD or CD I can't put them on a flash drive or hard drive for some reason. I ran out of writeable DVD'd and CD's a long time ago and no longer see much need for them.