Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 1500 Ram CC
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Mineral Gray
Rep:117
KJ48 will become famous soon enoughKJ48 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawoodsman View Post
I'm sure it's easy if you already have the files, but you must have not read that the server they are sent from is not functioning fully at the moment. The download is NOT AVAILABLE when the servers are down!

If it was you think I'd be harping about it here? Are you employed by Dodge?

I can get in just fine, I'm told my truck is eligible, I can go to the dealer--which if you read what I wrote, I have done twice now--and I still have no fix. The only people who can use the update or those who luckily got it downloaded before the servers went on the fritz yesterday.

Also--I tried the links someone posted to the NZ download site, they don't work for me either. Got an error message saying the files were deleted from that server due to inappropriate use or something like that.

My only solution is apparently to go to the dealer when I can find the time, which will be a week or more away now as I am working during their open hours over the next week--for a third time!

Unless someone is willing to e-mail the files out?

What would really be nice is if this forum could make them available from some server--might be a good ploy to make some $$ in memberships or donations--I'd sure consider paying!
Maybe, because when I posted both the Uconnect and mega upload sites were working for me lol.