View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 01:02 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
Rep:3883
Grubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond repute

You never, ever, have a dealership clean your vehicle in any shape or form! Hop over on some car detailing boards and read the horror stories of people who whistle the same tune as your experience here.

I don't understand why you keep going back to the same dealership time and time again when all they've done - each visit - is bent you over without lubricant..... every time!

Please help me figure this one out..... ???

This is a warranty issue [as you claim] covered by the manufacturer; NOT the dealership.

With all due respect, you remind me of the niece - all grown up now - who still gives hugs and kisses at the annual Thanksgiving family get-together, to the [very] same uncle who raped her over and over back in the day.

I'm sorry for being so blunt, but I don't sugar coat it.

You make your own bed....

If nothing else, you thread's contents are a learning experience for many.

Good luck in your endeavors.

Sincerely.

Grub out.

Grub out!