View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 09:50 PM
Ram Ham

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1475
KA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud of

Update:

I just called to renew and it seems others are right.. Sirius' prices do not stay the same from one rep to another. This rep quoted me the following:

Select for six months = $29.78
Select + TL for six months = $42.43
Select for one year = $102.51
Select + TL for one year = $125.70

This rep asked me what the previous rep had quoted to me. That is why both six month prices are the same. After telling her this info, I quickly realized I should probably shut up and see what she offered me. LOL! And it worked! Her offer for the select for one year was less than my previous quote.

So, I ended up renewing with the Select & TL for the $125.70. Seems pretty equal to what most others have reported getting ($86 or $89 plus royalties, taxes, etc.). My total includes all fees and taxes as I made it clear to my rep that I was only interested in hearing the OUT THE DOOR TOTAL CHARGE. My total is a little higher than others here probably because of my desire to have the TL and I assume no one else here got that feature as they didn't mention it.. but I could be wrong.

Many thanks to SocialGordon for posting the phone number (866-635-4070 for those who missed it!) to speak with an American rep (or at least someone I could understand!). I first called the number the rep last Friday gave me to call back. This connected me to Reshad? To say the least, it was a frustrating call and I ended up hanging up on him mid-sentence.. and I *never* do that.

All in all, a good experience so far. But we shall see what happens next year when I have to deal with the cancellation department to negotiate a new deal.