View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 03:52 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
Rep:3872
Grubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Hemi Pride View Post
I mainly just don't wanna wear the m/t's out in the winter when there won't be any mud to play with, and have the intense amount of salt and such ruin my rims.. Just gonna throw on a set of goodyears on my old rims and paint the rims black and call it a day.
My last truck saw two winters and this one is about to see its second.

Absolutely no unusual wear patterns of any type have been noticed during. Take into consideration that our winters here are nothing like what you folks up North experience.

I was expecting considerable worse wear and performance signs from these tires than what I've experienced thus far. No, they're not the best, but much better than I expected based on prior research/reviews before purchasing.

I'm staying put.

Grub out!