View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 10:33 PM
Ram Ham

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1475
KA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud of

Now this is what I'm talking about! My eyebrow is fixed and just the way I wanted it to begin with.

The shop manager told me his guys would be at the shop ready for me at 6pm. I get there and the place is locked up, no one around. I call the manager but get voice mail. About 20 minutes later, one of the techs I met last Friday pulls up. He and I chat while we wait for someone to come and let us in.

The tech, Robert, tells me that Michael (the owner/manager) does this to him all the time.. tells Robert to do a job legal, even though Michael knows it is not what the customer requested. So, Robert and I go over my Ram and discuss exactly what I originally told Michael that I wanted. (Why Michael would tell his techs to install the eyebrow legally after they had just installed illegal tint on the front windows is beyond me LOL!) Robert does say it looked odd to him when he was installing it last Friday (where it cut through the logo) but did it that way because he was told to. He said he was glad to see me come in and have it fixed.

Apparently, Robert works at one of the dealerships in town installing tint and does work at this shop on the side. Let me say he is very knowledgeable and got right to it. He spent a little over an hour applying the new eyebrow.. measuring more than most others probably would. The result? Pure awesomeness!

These pics suck as the shop has horrible lighting for taking pictures. I know how much we all like pics though, so I did my best. I snapped the last picture at the gas station.. somewhat better lighting. I'm driving to Cheyenne tomorrow so it may be a day or two before I get better day shots up but these should give an idea of how it looks now.

Last edited by KA1OTE; 10-16-2013 at 11:04 PM.