View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 12:11 PM
Stickers add Horsepower

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:2793
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerRamJet View Post
What started this is clearly in the video. There's a turkey fryer there at the front of the garage. Probably over filled it and dropped the frozen turkey in thinking it would thaw. Been on more house fires caused by this than I care to remember. It is a shame. 100% preventable. I'm guessing the hot oil splattered on the ceiling and walls to ignite the garage, and splattered on the plastic grille and bumper of the Ram and got it a blaze.
deep dryers/ turkey fryers inside/ real close to a houses should just be a for sure no.. hot oil and flamable materials all around, are not a nice combo.
Tow mirrors up for the haters