Originally Posted by RogerRamJet
What started this is clearly in the video. There's a turkey fryer there at the front of the garage. Probably over filled it and dropped the frozen turkey in thinking it would thaw. Been on more house fires caused by this than I care to remember. It is a shame. 100% preventable. I'm guessing the hot oil splattered on the ceiling and walls to ignite the garage, and splattered on the plastic grille and bumper of the Ram and got it a blaze.
deep dryers/ turkey fryers inside/ real close to a houses should just be a for sure no.. hot oil and flamable materials all around, are not a nice combo.