Old 10-20-2013, 10:19 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 RAM 1500 LARAMIE
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
nickxc is on a distinguished road

Well I just purchased Arth's vararam from him to install on my 2012 Got a deal on it at $215 so I decided to go for it.. I've been interested in the vararam since I got my truck but didn't feel the price was worth it. and I'm not a big modder when it comes to my truck, I want to keep the stock reliability as I often have my entire family in there and NEED my truck to be reliable.. I will be traveling from NY to Disney World in FL this fall pulling a 30 foot travel trailer and I don't want to risk any mechanical failure..

Anyway, this system looks pretty fool proof. I've read of others having issues with fitment and sealing to the hood but most in this post seam to be quite happy with their vararam.. I can't install mine until December 3rd (its a birthday present for me from my kids, thats how I pulled it off with the wife).. Anyway, Im very anxious to see how it fits, installs, and works with my truck...

Hey Arth... Can I buy that matching engine cover from ya?? I'll send ya my stock one if ya want... that would compliment the vararam I got from ya very nicely....