Old 10-22-2013, 01:52 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Laramie Hemi
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Grey with silver trim
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
rockdoc is on a distinguished road

Geez guys... now I am getting concerned. After getting the warranty run around from my ex-dealer recently on guide seals I also showed them my third recall notice for the rear end fix and got the usual, "we don't have the parts in stock" reply and actually a laugh about it. I am now pushing 125,000ks with, touch wood, no problems BUT... I drive long nonstop miles to and from work at highway speeds. Gonna try another dealer before this thing grenades unexpectedly on one of my trips to or from my job. Man, I've lost faith in my dealer. Two "peace of mind" inspections ago I complained about what I thought might be tie rods or.... as it was "clunking" off road. They also noted my brakes had only 25% of wear left. When I told them they just did all 4 corners three months ago they laughed and said, oh well then just ignore that. Stopped in to Norland Chrysler in Grande Prairie once back up at work they took it immediately, found a broken sway bar bushing, {clunk fixed}, checked the truck, brakes, fine, washed it and charged me an embarrassingly "tiny" amount. I'm starting to think it pays to find a good store as that seems to be the best guarantee of satisfaction. Thumbs up Norland!!