Old 10-23-2013, 10:30 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge RAM pickup
Trim Level: Big Horn - Pkg 26Z
Color: Blue Pearl Coat
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:39
Jackdashack is on a distinguished road

I tried to Zoom in on the sticker, got kinda blurry but I could see that you have the more expensive Laramie Longhorn.

Yes, your's sticker is in much better shape. I had to tape mine up. My sticker was ... well I'll attach it. Let's see ... it says uploading so I guess it's successful but I have no idea how viewable it will be. My sticker was the in the high $37,000's range, a BigHorn. Not sure if the Laramie carries extra weight or not.

I'll get that photo of the dash later. You gotta pretty vehicle there for sure. This is my first. I have Jeep Wranglers from 1989 until Spring of 2012. Then for some reason my fancy turned to a truck, then a RAM truck. I don't punch the clock anymore and my income is rather small. I bought this with the Reverse Mortgage I've had and not used for several years until this purchase. I knew I had no where to be and therefore it could sit more. If I was still working at the rates I worked for I'd never be able to afford the gas. As it is, I can pick and choose how much I use it. Now I'll post and see if that attachment can be view. ":-D Afterthought: Quad cab is lighter than Crew Cab. If you have the 40 gallon tank that's potentially 112 more pounds. It begins to add up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sticker_sm_noVIN.jpg (138.8 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by Jackdashack; 10-23-2013 at 10:39 AM.