View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 10:59 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 5.7L hemi
Trim Level: 1500
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:177
brondondolon has a spectacular aura aboutbrondondolon has a spectacular aura about

im only taking a mild guess but maybe a misfire? is that what it seems to you at least? just for piece of mind if i had your problem id pull all the plugs and re install them as if you were teaching your self in the most basic form. like hold the #1 plug and tell your self 1 then go to the first spark plug to be fired and tell your self 1 then do the same on the distributor cap. i know it sounds ridiculous but ive installed the wrong wires so many times you would think ive never worked on a car lol. id start with that at least check the cap and rotor too. if all else fails report back im sure some one will chime in soon that can provide more help then i can.
S&B CAI, Y-pipe muffler delete, Diablo intune, Hemifever, custom tune, 180 thermostat, BT oil catch can, smoked, tail light and 3rd breaklight, 5000k retrosolutions 55w HID headlights and fog lights, LED in all exterior lamps, red calipers. Future mods: 87mm TB, 3000 stall torque converter